Re: [Epic] Chaos Marine Air Defense & Artillery (E40K)

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 13:13:52 -0000

Sauron1 writes;IMO

    Since I am working this weekend, I do not have my Epic histories/fluff
with me. But during the Horus Heresy the traitor Primarcs were still Human
SM, I think. { Even Horus Himself still appeared human }.

    In the current stories the traitor legions are being re-organized by
Abadon and he still is a human SM. A Warmaster, but a human SM one { Even
though he may be a Horus clone}

   { OK; So I game Epic scale exclusively in the Horus Heresy period. }

sauron1