Re: [Epic] Titans and CC (a new theory...)

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 21:34:21 GMT

At 01:00 PM 3/3/97 +0000, you wrote:
>> More feedback please
>>
>> Agro
>
>Can I just check that I understand you correctly.
>
> -In order to attack a titan in close combat troops must be in
> contact with its FEET.
> -Troops are pinned when they reach the titans BASE.
> -So other than some exceptions(Jump packs etc), troops can't engage
> a titan in close combat unless it vounteers.
>
>Colin P
>9404237p_at_...

Yey, that seems to be what the rules imply. It's such a radical concept
that I would like as many other people as possible to read the rules and see
if they support this interpretation.

Remember that the feet thing comes from Titan Legions - the product designed
to beef up titans - and with the feet thing, it may actually have made the
titans equal to their fluff about having nothing to worry about but other
titans...

Agro