Re: [Epic] Chaos Marine Air Defense & Artillery (E40K)

From: Scott Shupe <shupe_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 16:29:08 -0400

Don Perrin wrote:

> At 1:56 AM -0000 8/30/98, Greg Lane wrote:
>
> >Now, if you are allowing Whirlwihnds for Chaos by 'house rules' and playing
> >the optional Flak Attack rules from WD#215, you coudl stay 'pure' SM, but that
> >is well outside the standard rules set.
>
> I don't have access to this WD. Could someone post a gist of what it said.
> According to my Army Book from the E40K box set, there are no whirlwinds in
> the Chaos armies, SM or not.

        The WD in question allows Whirlwinds to be used an AA gun.
Chaos does not have access to Whirlwinds barring house rules.
Which is why Greg said that doing so would be "well outside the
standard rules set."

> On a related note, what do people use for Chaos SM models?

        The old Chaos SM models, of course. You can probably
find some old Chaos army for sale at Bartertown or the WH
newsgroup.

Scott
shupes_at_...