Re: [Epic] Chaos Marine Air Defense & Artillery (E40K)

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 21:36:37 -0600

Greg Lane wrote:

> Scott,
>
> So, net - net, will you retain the strategy rating of "5" if you have the
> Daemon Engines only in support roles within a CSM detachment? But lose the
> "5"rating if you have a Daemon Engine detachment? I could go along with
> that approach. Or did you just include the second argument as another
> reason it would not apply.
>
> Greg

Simplifying the argument: Chaos space marine commanders are way smarter than
demonic commanders. It doesn't matter if they are commanding CSM's, demon
engines or rabid mice, the commander is the one telling them what to do. Detats
made from the CSM lists have CSM commanders, those from non-CSM detat lists do
not. Even if CSMs are attached to a chaos demon engine detat, they're still
having to follow the orders of a daft bugger and probably bitch and moan about
more than we do.

Thane