Re: [Epic] chaos miniatures

From: Greg Lane <greg_at_...>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 00:17:47 -0500

Assuming you are serious, ... no it is not Elvis Tomb!! Memphis in Egypt
along the Nile river has pyramids, so Memphis on the Mississippi does, as
well. In fact, when we hosted the first stop of the King Tut tour in
Memphis a few years ago, before the pyramid was built, the Egyptians let
us make a copy of the Rameses statue and our full size version stands in
front of our pyramid! It is cool!

The pyramid is used as a venue for concerts and basketball games ... The
University of Memphis Tigers play their home games in this "Tomb of Doom"
... as they call it.

Greg

P.S. Elvis' tomb is at Graceland, his home, about 2-3 miles from the
pyramid.