Re: [Epic] Chaos?

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 10:29:02 -0400

Jonathan Westmoreland wrote:

> > What about OOP stuff, like the old metal daemons?
> >
> Not yet. Probably sometime in the future, though.

        You can get the old metal GDs (including Primarchs) from
GWUS mail order, $6 a pop. The LoB is also available ($13) - as
far as I know, this is the 1st time in years that the LoB has
been available in the states (it got pulled from the shelves
right before TL was released). All of the old daemon engines are
also available, for totally ridculous prices - I think the khorne
engines and the contagion are $9 *each*. I wouldn't be that
surprised at the newer, higher, prices if they were attatched to
newer, better, minis, but they're the same damn figs!

        I don't think any of this stuff is actually going to be
on the shelves, though.

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!"