[Epic] [AD] Higher Ground Terrain

From: Grey Wolf <greywolf_at_...>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 11:49:49 -0600

Hello all. Higher Ground Terrain is back after a short hiatus and is now
offering a "New Page Sale". All our terrain is on sale at 10% off. We are
also now bigger and better and offer terrain in all scales from 6mm to
25mm. We have changed our address to serve our clients with better ease.
We are now located at:

http://www.highergroundco.com/

There is much that is new at Higher Ground. As mentioned above we now
offer 6mm through to 25mm terrain and have tones more examples of what you
can get through us. We have places of interest that may be fun for gamers
to explore. For instance our "Terrain Tactics" page will discuss terrain
in play and will be updated every 2 months. Also our "Travelling Gamer"
page offers information on places around the world that gamers may want to
visit.

The biggest change however is that clients may now order on-line with our
easy to use shopping cart. Take a look! Use it even if you are curious
about how much the terrain you are interested in is. We programed plenty
of opertunities to abort the order so one can us the shopping cart as a
calculator. We have also linked to a currency converter so it is easy for
you to see how much the order will cost you in your own currency.

Anyway as stated above we have a 10% off sale going on right now. For
those abroad please note that the Canadian dollar is at an all time low
right now so that your savings will be increased substantially even without
the sale. Please use our currency converter to find out how much you will
save.

If you are looking for quality terrain go no further.

Thank you for your time.

Teras I. Cassidy
Higher Ground Terrain
http://www.highergroundco.com/