Re: [Epic] Your armies

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 08:35:45 -0400

Tzeenecht_at_... wrote:

> its not really hard.I base coat them black(Not white like some dupes) then i
> drybrush orange for the legs and head.Then a purple stripe for the armour on
> their back.I think they look rather well.Would you say so Greg.I can paint 16
> stands in about 20 min.

        Maybe I'm just a slow painter. I've had an Epic (both
versions) IG army in the works for a while now, but everytime
I think about painting up 100 stands of guardsmen I start looking
for something else to do...

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"He who casts the first stone usually wins"