[Epic] Building your IG Army

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 17:43:58 -0500

A while back, a newbie on the list stated that he was just beginning an
IG army, and wondered how many of the IG infantry boxs he would need
to buy in order to field a reasonable army.

I've an offer for this gentleman if he's still around. I have an IG
infantry box I don't want. I bought it just to get the officers.
If you've bought a few boxs, need more infantry, and have more officers
than you need, then we can work a trade. If you send me the five officer
models from one of your boxes (2 captain, 1 psyker, and 2 radio men)
then I will send you my entire box, minus the five officer models.

Let me know if you are interested.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages
Mirrored by J. Michael Looney at:
     http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/allen-mirror/default.html