[Epic] Leva Catalogue

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 08:28:31 -0000

Sauron1 writes; I have no connection to Leva, except for an appreciation of
their products. The pontoon bridges are excellent though!

    Unfortunatelly there are no pictures, but I can vouch for the fine
details of the products as I recently purchased most of the ruins. The
larger ones come unassembled with cast bases and little flash.

    When I get around to assembling,photographing,developing,and posting
them is problematical.

    The prices are in CANADIAN funds and for the US members that means the
cost is halved. $1.00 US = $1.50 Can. approx.

sauron1_at_...