[Epic] Chaos SM Sprue/Old and new

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 23:37:27 -0000

Sauron1 writes;

    Much to my chagrin, I find that the new GW Chaos sprue is probably one
of the finest detailed I have ever seen.

    The Chaos terminators and cultist are micro scale versions of their 25mm
40k big brothers.and yes I probably will buy a few sprues as I never found
many of the hounds or other pieces that were originally metal only.

    I recommend mixing 3 Chaos SM with 2 "Beaky" old SM1 types to increase
their numbers.

    I have scanned the old sprue with the new, and will send it off to
anyone who requests it, for comparison.

sauron1_at_...