Re: [Epic] Re: DEpicE Titans

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 05:26:53 -0400

At 08:42 PM 9/6/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Erik D6stberg wrote:
>
>> > If a war engine has a weapon like 3x AT , can the player choose
>> 3 targets
>> > within a detat ?
>> >
>> > Reint Helewaut
>> > lost another battle
>> >

>> I have another question on the same subject:
>>
>> If a war engine has ATx3 (like the Dominatrix), does it take one
>> or three blast markers to shut that down?
>>
>> Erik O
>
>Painfully, a single Super Heavy Weapon is shut down by a single Blast
>Marker. So, a 3x or 6x anything single weapon is shut down by a single
>Blast Marker.
>
>C'est la guerre!

That's not actually true, as far as I know. I believe that that statement
only applies to Eldar Pulsars or Pulse Lasers. Something like the
Ordinatus, which doesn't have a specifically named SHW, like the previous
Eldar examples do, is only shut down by a number of blast markers equal to
the number of shots it would normally have. For example, the Ordinatus
which has 6xDisrupt would need 6 blast markers to shut down the main weapon
(not counting the small turret batteries that add some FP at close range).

Elias