Re: [Epic] Re:

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 10:15:52 -0600

J Andrew Evans wrote:

> Message text written by INTERNET:space-marine_at_...
> >Shadowswords are an important source of iron and titanium in a growing
> brood's
> diet. We apologize for nothing.<
>
> Do Tyranids eat metal?
>
> Pity that. I was considering a Necron/Tyranid alliance since their
> interests might be mutually compatible. Tyranids eat the people, Necrons
> take the machines.
>
> Crunchy.
>
> Andrew

Sure, how else would they develop claws capable of ripping tanks apart, or
carapaces strong enough to support a fast running biotitan.

I don't know much about necrons, so I don't know what bugs would think of
necrons. They wouldn't make a balanced diet: no organics which would still
make up the bulk of a tyrannid's body mass. So it might still still be
possible for them to ally, I think. So long as the bugs can find the minerals
they need, they might let the Necrons be.

Thane