Re: [Epic] Sorry About That!

From: Eric Harding <omegas_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 13:08:18 -0700

At 03:49 PM 9/8/98 +0100, you wrote:
>>Sauron1 writes;The SM Group;
>>
>> I would like to apologise to everyone for the rant on freedom. I just
>>finished assisting the British police and others in tracking down members
>of
>>that kiddie porn ring that we broke up. I was forced to observe many of the
>>items on their exchanges and hard drives as proofs before the search
>>warrants could be issued. As I have a 12 year old daughter, I guess it got
>>to me more than I realised.
>
>"Dont apologise - its a sign of weakness!!" - Capt Nathan Brittles (aka John
>Wayne), "She Wore A Yellow Ribbon"
>
>Kiddie porn peddlars should be *&^% and &^%$% and then *&^%$�^& !!!!!
>
>Keep up the good work!!

I have a 7 year old daughter. The bastards should be shot on sight. They
deserve no pity, not remorse. Just eliminate them from society in the only
way in which people don't have to support them in jail for years.

Harsh yes, but very effective.

Oh, and Sauron, thanks for helping getting rid of this scum for awhile.

Eric