Re: [Epic] Epic Skirmish

From: <StarFox567_at_...>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 17:10:36 EDT

<<
> For those who do use 6mm scale individual figs what size washer
> do you use?
> I mount my dreads and other smaller machines on pennies now but those are
> too big for individual troopers.

 I use little brass washers that were the smallest I could find at Home
 Depot. They're a little bigger than the round bases at the bottom of each
 epic fig. They're not magnetic, unfortunately, but a hole punch can poke
 out a circle from a magnetic advertisement that's just the right size and
 very thin, and I glue those to the bottom >>

Try buying a this sheet of plastic - kind you get in a train store - and take
one of those hand held hole-punchers for putting paper in 3 ring binders - you
can make losts of single fig stands real quick.

Kevin