[Epic] Re: [Epic] Re: �Epic� Titans

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 18:04:42 -0400

At 09:59 AM 9/8/98 -0600, you wrote:
>In the Dominatrix discussion
>the 3xAT is a result of firing just one weapon: the Energy Pulse. In an
>Adeptus Mechanicus Ordinatus each of those weapons can be shut completely
>down with 1 BM just because, no matter how many times they shoot or what
>they do, they're listed as a single weapon in the weapons list.
>

>Aaron Roudabush aka WolfSamurai

I believe that only weapons which are specifically described in the RULE
BOOK under SHW, such as the Pulsar and the Pulse Laser, are shut down by one
blast marker. The Energy Pulse is not described there; therefore, it is not
affected in the same way. Treat the Energy Pulse as a sort of Land Raider
with 3 AT shots instead of 2.

That's the way I would play, if I ever played with or against bugs. Or any
other race which might have a similar problem.

Elias