Re: [Epic]Ot: Age

From: Greg Lane <greg_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 20:33:17 -0500

So everyone understands, I played a couple of training games with Scott and Logan
a few weeks back. In one, they whipped up on my Chaos forces. So I guess I have
to take the credit and the blame for introducing them to Epic play.

Those of you who have done this before will understand that I feel like I did a
great job of getting them excited with the game. Now, since then I have beaten
at least one of them handily ... the other one is still awaiting his next
"training" exercise!