Re: [Epic]Ot: Age

From: Mike Looney IONet <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 20:47:47 -0500

Solzak_at_... wrote:

> Hey.......
>
> I resent that.....You see we 13 year olds don't have to face the problems of
> you old geezers.....
>
> 1.Taxes
> 2.We can spend 100% of our money we earned on Epic if we want(Food,Rooms,Phone
> Bills...all paid for by parents)
> 3.We have nothing better to do with our lives at this time of our lives

Saying things like that can make you find out what REAL hand to hand
combat is all about..

<personal note>

I just got a $1000 bonus. Why, I don't know and they will not tell me
why. My company does some odd things now and then. After taxes and all
the other things got wacked out of it I got $468 USD. Granted some of
that goes into my 401(k) plan and some of it goes into my stock option
plan but that still only accounts for $150. I hate it when I get nice
even numbers on a check and I am not even taking home 50%.

</personal note>