Re: Re: [Epic]Ot: Age

From: <Galleo_at_...>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 23:38:55 EDT

Actually cost is one of the things that sold me on Epic40K rather than full
40K. I do alot of other miniature gaming like ancients and didn't want to
commit alot of funds to another game system but since all of the rules and
army lists were in the box as well as alot ot miniatures it seemed like a good
deal. Silly me. Now I've expanded my Imperial forces to include Marines, IG,
and Titans and my Orks to include multiple Gargants. If I paint all of the
lead/plastic I have each army will probably be over 5000 pts each.

John