[Epic] Re: [Epic] Re: �Epic� Titans

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 02:58:59 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:space-marine_at_...
>The Energy Pulse is not described there; therefore, it is not
affected in the same way. Treat the Energy Pulse as a sort of Land Raider
with 3 AT shots instead of 2.

That's the way I would play, if I ever played with or against bugs. Or any
other race which might have a similar problem.<

The truth is the Dominatrix would be dead long before we'd really have to
worry about this.

A#