Re: [Epic] The Stand

From: Keith Zanardi <xenofobe_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 11:52:39 -0500 (EST)

At 02:42 PM 3/4/97 -0000, you wrote:
>Given that the new 5 in a row bases have caused so much anguish with
>existing Epic army owners, has anyone tried shall we say re-modelling
>their existing bases to represent those found in the new Epic 40k ? -
>thereby no longer leaving your existing troops more vulnerable to
>barrages than the new style enemy ....
>Also anyone want 40k + Dark Millenium(unused) ?
>
> I tried about a couple of months ago? when we first heard of the new
dimensions (10X40)
      I converted a company as a personal test. It took LESS time but was
much more
      involved. I glued my guys in REAL good the first time. So, I had to
cut them off
     at the feet and glue them onto plastic card stock. The end result was
excellent.

    It was nice NOT painting all those boyz over again!

     Bikes and horses are now 3 to a stand! And no, I haven't tried that!

       Keith