Re: [Epic] Dropping this discussion

From: Greg Lane <greg_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 13:54:06 -0500

J Andrew Evans wrote:

> Message text written by INTERNET:space-marine_at_...
> >Did he tell you the government studies were lies and that tobacco was non
> addictive and good for a host of ailments?<
>
> Actually I think the Tobacco Companies did say that for a while . . . more
> or less.
>
> A#

Tobacco is probably the best example of something LEGAL which is WRONG ...
today

The Holocaust is an excellent example of somethign LEGAL which was WRONG ...

still the point remains ....

WRONG is WRONG

ILLEGAL is ILLEGAL, but they are not equivalent, not oare their counters
mutually exclusive ..

I am totally ready to drop this NOW...