Re: [Epic] Dropping this discussion

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 11:57:11 -0700 (PDT)

> As another British person, I'm sorry if being called a Brit offends. Wasn't
> intended.
>
> However, I am Welsh and found the "ick" a bit offensive back!

Keeping up appearances....
I have a close friend who is welsh, and we are always having a go at each
other, the best so far was my dad's quote "There are two primary exports
from Wales, coal and welshmen, problem is, we're burning the wrong one!"
I don't dislike the welsh, it's just, they have always been a source of
good jokes (which is a totally reciprocal relationship). The drunk
welshman at our wedding however (where the hell did he come from?) was a
nuisance.

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...