Re: [Epic] The Stand

From: The Ogre <the.ogre_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 1997 18:37:05 -0800

Philip Nixon wrote:

> Given that the new 5 in a row bases have caused so much anguish with
> existing Epic army owners, has anyone tried shall we say re-modelling
> their existing bases to represent those found in the new Epic 40k ? -
> thereby no longer leaving your existing troops more vulnerable to
> barrages than the new style enemy ....
> Also anyone want 40k + Dark Millenium(unused) ?

It doesn't matter that a single troop stand gets covered as the game
works differently now, so it is no big deal if you have them on the
squares. Combat is worked out in groups, rather than single models now,
so if you are in a firefight, or getting barraged it doesn't matter.
It is detachment to detachment combat, not stand to stand.

Laterz

The Ogre