Re: Re: [Epic] "FIREPOWER" and Blast Markers

From: WolfSamurai <bushkids_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 22:37:58 -0600

General note. I'm erasing all messages from people from AOL until they
learn to quote the message they're replying to. I hate having to decipher
what they're commenting on and it's REALLY getting on my nerves.
Aaron Roudabush aka WolfSamurai

The Master of the Spirit Blades Space Marine Chapter
Epic 40,000 Commander of Task Force Grey Wolf
Wood Elf, High Elf, and Dwarven General
Writer, Editor, and PR Representative for Resonator Software

"Only in the Fires of Hell can the Swords of Heaven be forged."