Re: [Epic] "FIREPOWER" and Blast Markers

From: Aaron Day <akkala_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 09:01:20 -0500

Galleo_at_... wrote:

> But mainly they represent suppression fire of those weapons that can fire, ie
> that are in range.

So now our suppression fire affects individual weapons on specific
targets. Thats pretty accurate "suppression" fire. Besides, if my
Shadowsword want to fire at a Gargant, why should he only be able to
fire if some Stormboy is running around within 45cm or not. And what if
that guy dies during WE Shooting before my Shadowsword fire, can he
suddenly not shoot.

See, my way makes more sense.

Aaron