Re: [Epic]Ot: Age

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 08:49:18 -0700 (PDT)

> In a message dated 9/9/98 11:26:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time, greg_at_...
> writes:
>
> << Ooohh .. this is getting positively spooky! Piscean Epiceans! Maybe we
> are a
> true sub species!
>
> Greg >>
>
> Nah, I'm a Virgo. Right on the edge, too: Aug. 23. :P

I have three very close Piscean friends all of them female (one is my
wife), I also am pisces, and I have to agree that we are a different
species, we think identically, which if you knew me could be quite unnerving.

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...