Re: [Epic] Sorting out the Dominatrix

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 15:40:47 -0400 (EDT)

J Andrew Evans <m00ebg00_at_...> writes:
> Can you explain to me where you are getting this rule from "hiding in
> forests/buildings. Huh? What?

        I wasn't sure if the Dom has this, but the Bio Titans
definitely do. In the description somewhere, it lists the ability to
ignore dangerous terrain, which otherwise would have a 1 in 6 chance
of doing bad things to the Bio Titan. As a result, forests and
buildings, which are usually a bad idea for other Titans, are great
hiding places for the Bio Titan. Unfortunately, if the lack of
shields didn't make it a Death Ray magnet before, the increased armor
of having cover just makes it that much more tempting...

Mark