Re: [Epic] FIREPOWER just ARRIVED

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 09:12:30 +0100

I should also mention that the new Chaos detachments in FIREPOWER are intended by GW
for limited use:
QUOTE
"The Chaos Gods themselves will throw their followers at each other in bloody conflict
too using a battle of minions for amusement or to decide some dispute between the great
powers . The following Daemonic Legion army list allows you to field armies of this
type, battling with other daemonic Legions to see who is the victor. Occasionally a
Daemon world may be attacked by other forces, such as an army from the Imperium led by
the Ordo Malleus or an Eldar Warhost . . . these are very special circumstances . . .
agree with opponent . . . da da da da da."

A#