[Epic] Some new detachments

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 15:03:45 -0400

Heya. Andy Skinner and I played a 1500 point meeting engagement yesterday
(Saturday) at his house. It was a lot of fun. You'll have to wait for the
battle report from him, though :). Anyway, I used these detachments with
success:

Three Kults of Speed, each with:
Warboss buggy
7 buggies
2 DR speedstas

One Warband with:
Warboss
Weirdboy
10 boyz
4 Big Gunz
4 Pulsa Rokkits

One Warlord detachment with:
Warlord, mounted in a battle wagon
6 Nobz
6 battle wagons

One Battle Fortress Mob with:
5 Battle fortresses.

The Battle Fortresses drew a lot of fire, which allowed many of my other
detachments, particularly the artilery detachment, to go unscathed for much
of the battle. The speedstas were very useful in taking out pesky land
raiders, and toward the end of the game almost took out his reaver titan.

Anyway, I posted these detats for critique, so if you'd like to comment,
please do.

Elias