Re: [Epic] Some rules questions -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 11:36:53 +0000

Sauron1 writes; deathSkulls
    If BloodAxes have access to Imperial Equipment,including whirlwinds
and
Landraiders, could not the DeathSkulls, who pinch everybody's stuff, and
therefore can have every possible weapon configuration steal them to?
    { My beloved DeathSkulls got pounded by a bunch of Pansy Eldar last
night} ;-{
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
IIRC you are playing SM/TL aren't you Sauron ?
If so then Blood Axes get Rhinos and Landraiders (I assume Whirlwinds is
a typo or a house rule).
  I allow Blood Axes to use appropriately painted Thudd Guns and
Predators, if I had spare Whirlwinds I'd let them use them, though without
indirect fire - as I do for the Thudd Guns.
  There is nothing stopping the Deathskulls taking Imperial equipment as
the Deathskulls 'special ability' allows them to take any Clan specific card
such as Bad Moon Weirdboys or Goff Gutrippas anyway. I would insist on
them being painted in Deathskull olours though :)

Krass