RE: [Epic] Space marine sexual life and psychology

From: Jonathan Westmoreland <JonW_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 12:08:32 -0600

<snip>

> They have no functional genitalia, as they reproduce through geneseed.
>
> Besides, who would want to bed a 7.5' warrior with subdermal armour
> plating, and the ability to consume and digest concrete for
> sustenance.

<snip>

> Khorne are the S&M lords as far as I see it.

Slaanesh seems more S&M, but that's just my POV.

> > Slaanesh space marine make love or not ? ( if they don't make the
> god of
> > pleasure and perversion is very bad.)
>
> Hump kill, repeat. The life of the Slaaneshi marine.

OK. Here's my question. If Space Marines don't have any
functional genitalia, how the heck do Slaanesh Space Marines
"make love/hump/whatever"? Is this yet another conflicting
area of the fluff for GW?

Jonathan Westmoreland
Conceived in a hell beyond your depth of perception
Chaotic case of conquering domination
  -Fear Factory, "Edgecrusher"