Re: [Epic] Need help

From: WolfSamurai <bushkids_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 18:37:17 -0600

At 06:46 PM 9/15/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Has anyone shopped at Traveling Mage. If you have how was the service and
>do you have their homepage address
> thanks
>"try, there is no try only do" -Yoda

I've purchased from the Travelling Mage twice. The only problem I had was
the delay from when I sent the check/called with my CC number to the point
when I actually recieved the merchandise. However, I must point out that I
was ordering lots of a single product when ordering and that may account
for the delay. All told it took about 3-4 weeks to get my stuff. I felt
that the 35% was worth the hassle though. The URL is
http://www.basai.com/~themage
Aaron Roudabush aka WolfSamurai

The Master of the Spirit Blades Space Marine Chapter
Commander of Task Force Grey Wolf
Wood Elf and Dwarven General
"Only in the Fires of Hell can the Swords of Heaven be forged."