Re: [Epic] Space marine Novels-Reply

From: Trevor Morley <tmorley_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 22:29:21 -0400

I read your message on the epic mailing list and couldn't resist commenting
on your references to illuminati. I have a couple of decks of the first
edition and can never find players, I think it is without a doubt the best
card game out there (much better than Magic). I realize now that this post
has no raison d'etre but I was excited to notice another illuminati
enthusiast.

Trevor Morley