Re: [Epic] SM1 Regroup Rule

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 12:34:48 -0000

Sauron1 writes;JML;

    I always thought this was one of the rules that would keep my Orks
around when they were being pounded by those pesky IG batteries.

    We use 4ftx8ft tables minimum and often 6ftx12fters so getting "Stuck
IN" is really hard on my precious DeathSkulls.

    {Who Always bring at least three Pulsa Rocket Batteries along for fun,
and are trying to convince my opponents that they can steel Landraiders from
those Humi-Lovin Blood Axes traitors }

    What's the latest on the Chaos Codex?

sauron1_at_...