RE: [Epic] Mailing List

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 16:41:48 -0400

James,

I'll send this one to the old list.

How is listbot.com supported? Do you have to pay to run a list?

I don't want to be paranoid, but just checking: there isn't any advertising
associated with the list, right?

Is there a privacy statement? Have I just given my email address to a
company that will use it in spammings, or sell it to companies that will use
it for spamming? I see stuff about marketing on the listbot site (well,
actually on the site you get to when you select the Resource Center link.

I'm not accusing you of anything, James. :) Just want to know how come
ListBot is providing this for free.

thanks,
andy