Re: [Epic] You have been asked to join The space-marine Mailing List

From: Scott Shupe <shupe_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 16:54:00 -0400

ListBot Verifier wrote:

> The list owner of:
>
> "The space-marine Mailing List"
>
> has entered your address to be added to their mailing list at
> ListBot. You MUST REPLY to this message by clicking the reply button
> on your e-mail software in order to actually join the list.

        Too bad the current list redirects replies to itself.
I don't see why you're trying to sub the old list to the new
one anyway...

        OK, I'm moving out to San Diego in a few days and will
be on the road for at least a week. Would some kind soul email
me at shupes_at_... (since this email account will no longer
exist) once this whole mess is straightened out?

Scott Shupe
shupe_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun." - Army of Darkness