Re: [Epic] Our new home ??

From: Kevin Shope <kevin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 22:45:06 -0700

LIke I said.. I would be willing to start a majordomo list... but It would
have to be E40K only. I could set it up first thing tomorrow.

Are there a majority of SM/TL players on this list? NetEpic?

If you are an E40K player and don't care about or for SM/TL/NetEpic... let
me know and I will setup a list ASAP.

Kevin
kevin_at_...