Re: [Epic] FIREPOWER Follow Up question

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 08:19:19 +0100

"Flak units may SNap fire at flyers and drop pods at up to their maximum range, no
special orders are needed. Note however that any special abilities the flak unit has
do not apply to snap snots (i.e. the Fire Priism anti-tank abilkity), If on special
(!) orders the flak unit work as described in the rules."

OK? I'll post the whole three paragraphs when I am not rushing off to work!

A#