RE: [Epic] Our new home ?? VERY IMPORTANT

From: James Topa <topason_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 06:08:14 -0700 (PDT)

You are right.....Listbot is very limited. When you send out an email
message to the list....the reply to is your address. So I went
looking last night after work.

I looked at onelist and egroups.

E-groups and onelist both have advertising. Both say that they don't
sell the emails to companies for spam. We can believe them or not.

Either way I am testing both sites....Onelist does give the option to
reply back to the list. If there is anyone interested in testing the
lists with me....please feel free to join.

Onelist:
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/space-marine

eGroups:
http://www.egroups.com/list/space_marine/