Re: [Epic] new homes

From: Greg Lane <greg_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 18:25:21 -0500

Jimi Tubman wrote:

> >>'Epic 40k' is small scale 40k!! Or didnt you know that??
> >
> >Though it appears that 40K is going to be large scale E40K from what I've
> >seen of the rule changes and turn sequence for 3rd Ed 40K. Kind of wierd
> >really, but it looks true.
>
> True, GW are doing to 40k what they did to SM - p*ssing us off!!
>
> Jimi :)

Well, you should acctually say "p*****g YOU off". Please do not extend your
opinions to everyone. I am certain there will be some who prefer the new
rules to the old, just as there is with Epic. This is what makes life
interesting, lots of opinions. Actually, I am now going to try 40K, which I
have never played up until now, just because they have "Epicized" it!

Greg