Re: [Epic] new homes

From: Jimi Tubman <jimi_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 02:44:54 +0100

>Please do not extend your opinions to everyone.

Why?? Mailing lists are full of posts about peoples opinions. Your response
to me is YOUR opinion, so why should I not extend my opinions but allow
yours??

> I am certain there will be some who prefer the new

Let them speak or forever hold their peace!!

>This is what makes life interesting, lots of opinions.

Well, according to you, people shouldn't extend their opinions to everyone
ehich would make life pretty dull!!

>Actually, I am now going to try 40K, which I
>have never played up until now, just because they have "Epicized" it!

I too will try 3rd Ed but if its a pile of crap I will drop it for 2nd Ed.

Have you taken the time to read more about 3rd Ed or just flapping your
gums??

I have many posts from the 40k list, some even from Jervis, about 40k and
what the overall effect will be to 40k players.

The major effect is that lots of 40k squads that have been made and lovenly
created are now obsolete!!

Try talking the time out to know more about 40k before telling someone that
their opinion is incorrect!!

Lots of love and kisses,

Jimi :)