Re: [Epic] FIREPOWER Follow Up question

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 13:05:49 +0100

I think the rules probably did overstate their case on snap-fire but they really
wanted to prevent units using the movement phase to move past enemy units without
engaging them in the firing phase and/or assault. Snap fire achieves this.
Potentially allowing "in-range" snap-fire to Flak changes the nature of the
snap-fire rule and "forgets" its original intention.

A#