[Epic] Epic Battle for Hoth 3.0

From: <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 11:40:05 -0700

I've posted an updated version of my Epic Battle for Hoth scenario on my
homepage. It has some little maps and clarifications to the earlier
versions. I also hope to update the other scenarios and lists (especially
the Ogre one!).

If you would like to convert it to E40K have a ball.

BTW: I would like to do some 'historical' Epic scenarios such as the neat
Iwo Jima scenario and the Battle for Gettysburg. If anyone has any ideas I
would like to hear them. Though please, if you introduce new equipment at
least have the decency to give models to use or conversion notes. :)

Kenneth
Outlaw Gamer