RE: [Epic] New List Works?

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 08:13:55 -0400

> Sauron1 writes; I have NOT set up another list! I like this one.
>
> I was only assuring members that just hitting the reply
> button when you
> received the "Join" message from LISTBOT was all you had to do to get on
> that list.

Except, of course, that we got the invitation through this list, so the
reply button didn't send a message back to listbot, but to the list. :)

It seems like consensus is leaving listbot behind. Now we've got an
offering from Mike Looney, and I've lost track of the rest.

Hope this clears up. :)

andy