RE: [Epic] Heretical Idea!

From: Crocker, Cyril <ccrocker_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 10:52:11 -0400

I only said h.barrage, not arty. I think that the model would look
great.

I've used the old banner poles that came with the square base sprue to
create some sort of weapon which I mounted on the standard new plastic
battlewagon base. It looks almost like a gatling cannon or missile
launcher - haven't decided which. Either way, I just use it as a
vanilla battlewagon, but it looks real shooty.

Cyril Crocker
Computer Technician
Proctor & Redfern Ltd.
ccrocker_at_...