[Epic] [AD] Higher Ground Terrain

From: Grey Wolf <greywolf_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 10:03:09 -0600

Hello all. Higher Ground Terrain is still running it's "New Page Sale".
Be quick to make an order however, as the sale ends September 30. All our
terrain is at 10% off. We are now bigger and better and offer terrain in
all scales from 6mm to 25mm. As we stated in our last post we have changed
our address to serve our clients with better ease. We are now located at:

http://www.highergroundco.com/

There is much that is new at Higher Ground. As mentioned above we now
offer 6mm through to 25mm terrain and have tones more examples of what you
can get through us. We have further pages of interest that may be fun for
gamers to explore. For instance our "Terrain Tactics" page will discuss
terrain in play and will be updated every 2 months. Also our "Travelling
Gamer" page offers information on places around the world that gamers may
want to visit.

The biggest change however is that clients may now order on-line with our
easy to use shopping cart. Take a look! Use it even if you are just
curious about how much the terrain you are interested in is. We programmed
plenty of opportunities to abort the order so one can use the shopping cart
as a calculator. We have also linked to a currency converter so it is easy
for you to see how much the order will cost you in your own currency.

Anyway the 10% off sale going on right now. For those abroad please note
that the Canadian dollar's value is very low right now so your savings will
be increased substantially even without the sale. Please use our currency
converter to find out how much you will save.

If you are looking for quality terrain go no further.

I will continue to put this notice up on the 20th of each month as
information for all the newbies joining us. Please erase it if you find
the message bothersome.

Thank you for your time.

Teras I. Cassidy
Higher Ground Terrain