Re: [Epic] Settling which list to use

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 17:21:32 +0100

Crocker, Cyril wrote:

> I think that our current home, if temporary, is fine for now. If we can
> keep convincing people at whatever university it's on to just claim
> leadership, then it should last for a while.
>
> -

I'm not *sure* that this is so. Tor said to quote his message that he "might"
be able to extend the lifetime of the present list until the "end of the year."
Since then I've seen nothing from him. Has his "might" become a "will" and
which end of the year did he mean anyway? Calendar or academic?

I'm just worried that we'll go on talking at cross-purposes until the acc.umu.se
list goes bang and we'll never know what happened!

A#