Re: [Epic] OT List Home

From: Mike Looney - ionet <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 13:42:47 -0500

Andy Skinner wrote:

> If the two line note about how to subscribe, unsubscribe, etc on the
> bottom
> of the messages I've seen so far from eGroups is all the advertising
> there
> is, I'd vote for Mike's list. I'm worried about him getting a
> monopoly,
> with the Q&A page, E41K, and the list, but we can always bump him off
> if he
> gets too powerful. :)

Ah, my secret plan to rule the world has been found out....

But it is TO LATE

Bwahhahahahaha

or words to that effect.

As it happens I set up the list to be automatic with my invervention
only needed when a message from a user that the the list does not
recognize showes up.

> "epic" seems a good name, too, since it is more generic than
> "space-marine".
> (Though I've seen a couple of messages as if "epic" meant "Epic 40K",
> that's
> not my impression, since we've been saying Space Marine was epic scale
> long time.)
>
> I'd think that if we advertise this change to newsgroups, The
> Miniatures
> Page, etc, we'd want to include a note that this is not a Space Marine
> 2nd
> ed to Epic 40K change.

Good idea that.

Just as a general note:

I went looking. Epic.com is taken all ready. space-marine.com is
still open.

As wheels start turning in my head....
--
Sillyness is the last refuse of the doomed.  P. Opus
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com