Re: [Epic] Settling which list to use

From: Mike Looney - ionet <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 14:03:16 -0500

Mark A Shieh wrote:

> Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...> writes:
> > I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with
> > epic_at_egroups.com. I went through a subscription process and have
> > posted 2 messages to it, which didn't bounce, but I haven't seen.
> > Could someone familiar with egroups tell me what might be happening?
>
> Never mind. I'm just getting about 4 hours of lag between
> sending and receiving. I guess I'm spoiled by majordomo_at_......
>
> Mark

Mark, you will get damn near instant responce from egroups IF it
recoginzies your e-mail address. Otherwise I have to go in and send
them by hand. I will try and add in your SHODAN+ address and see what
happens. I assume that is a munged address to stop spammer. All I
think will happen is that I will get a "bouning" flag next to your name
in my list, but you should have auto access.

--
Sillyness is the last refuse of the doomed.  P. Opus
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com